All Zoë volunteers are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement to ensure the protection of the survivors we serve.
Additionally, we request all volunteers to take a few moments to view the following TEDx Talks to better understand sex trafficking.
Volunteer opportunities present in three levels of commitment.
- Associate Level volunteers provide logistical support, help with grounds and house maintenance, and assistance with fundraising and events.
- Advocate Level volunteers help us connect with the community, assist with donation collections, fundraising and event coordination. In addition to the basic volunteer requirements, advocates are also asked to complete a background check, attend at least one Zoë event annually, and watch the documentary "Very Young Girls" available on Amazon Prime.
- Ally Level volunteers are asked to commit to the highest level of dedication. Allies are also asked to complete a background check. They are also asked to read Girls Like Us available on Amazon. Due to the nature of responsibilities, allies may also be asked to complete specific training and ongoing education.
For more information about obtaining a background check, please check out the DSP website.
- Session Leaders (Ally)
- Transportation (Advocate)
Awareness/ Preventive Education
- Presenters (Ally)
- Graphic / Tech assistance (Associate)
Residential Safehouse (Hannah's House) Prior to opening
- Groundskeeping (Associate)
- Housekeeping (Associate)
Fundraising & Events (all levels)
- Apple Dumpling event (September)
- Trails Against Trafficking (October)
- Thankful Thursday (Summer)
- Booths at community events
- Various tasks at dates to be determined
If you are ready to partner with us and serve our community, please take a few minutes and fill out the application below!