Assistant Executive Director
Reports to and assists the Executive Director in collaborative efforts with other organizations and resources.
- Oversees Zoë Ministries policies and activities as outlined by the Executive Director.
- Provide professional support as needed.
- Assist in hiring and orienting new staff.
- Travel required for attendance at conferences, trainings and other events, as needed to acquire and maintain proficiency in fulfilling the responsibilities of the position.
Describes to Zoe's Core values
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong management experience;
- Demonstrates leadership ability in strategizing and managing people and resources;
- Demonstrates effectiveness and experience in fundraising and managing financial resources
- Ability to work well with and inspire trust from diverse staff, clients, donors and local communities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Masters degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in business, non-profit operational and financial management, or related areas.